Auckland Beach Resort & Accommodations
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for beach accommodation in Auckland
Beach Hotels in Auckland
Ocean view accommodation Auckland
Auckland Beach Accommodation
You may think that a massive metropolis can’t be located anywhere near the beach, but one visit to the magnificent city of Auckland and you’ll realise how wrong you are. The towering skyscrapers meet the ocean water in perfect harmony. So, what are you waiting for? Wotif’s list of ridiculous offers on beach hotels in Auckland are waiting for you, so book one now.
You may have to get out of the central business district to soak up the sun in the sand, but big deal. Hop in your hire car, leave your Auckland beach accommodation and go to these beaches below:
- Long Bay Regional Park – A quick 30-minute drive north of the city will bring you to this spectacular stretch of sand. Pack a picnic basket and enjoy lunch on the sprawling grass land that overlooks the entire bay.
- Oneroa – Hop on a ferry for the 35-minute ride to Waiheke Island and spend the day frolicking around Oneroa. The little town that sits just off the sand has many great cafes, restaurants and pubs that you need to check out.
- Takapuna – Well, here it is, another great beach in a small suburb of Auckland. Grab yourself a plate of fish and chips from one of the cafes and enjoy your meal with a view. Up the ante a bit with a nice bottle of red wine.
Home Away from Home
You could stay in one of the downtown high-rise hotels, but then you wouldn’t be near the beach. Check out our list of Auckland beach hotels and choose the right one for you:
- Auckland Takapuna Oaks – While not beachfront, this place is still more than suitable to your refined tastes. Some of the amenities on offer include free parking, WiFi and a great on-site restaurant. Enjoy.
- Bethells Beach Cottages – We dare you to find a place to stay with better views than this joint. Located on a hill above Bethells Beach, you have the option to book the Te Koinga Cottage, the Turehu Cottage or the Wairua Apartment. Take your pick.
Kiwis are about as friendly as golden retriever puppies, so you’d be a fool to not pay a visit to the wonderful nation of New Zealand. More specifically, its biggest city of Auckland. Check out Wotif’s excellent list of Auckland hotels near the beach and get going immediately. You might come back with a hint of an accent.