Find a Caravan Park in Wollongong
Featured Caravan Parks in Wollongong
Wollongong Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds
Situated between the ocean and mountains, “The Gong” stretches over 40 km long, but only 6 km wide. And we couldn’t be happier about that. You don’t have to choose between heart-pumping walkabouts at elevation, lazy days on the beach, and rollicking nights in the city centre. Enjoy them all in a single day or caravan to different Wollongong camping grounds and sample them more slowly.
Wollongong caravan park amenities
- Social media-approved: Practice your selfie poses and steady your panorama-taking hand. Big4 Easts Beach Holiday Park in Kiama, just south of Wollongong, is an Instagram-worthy holiday park if we ever saw one. Bonus: unique cabins, gorgeous views, free Wi-Fi, and powered sites so you can hook up your rig.
- Staycation: Don’t feel like running from one attraction to the next? At Surf Beach Holiday Park, you’ll be just steps from the sand in Kiama. Plus, with balconies, whirlpool tubs, a playground, and a billiards-boasting clubhouse, these cabins are a destination in themselves. Oh, and bring your pooch, because this place is pet-friendly too.
- Classic getaway: At Bulli Beach Tourist Park, even the bunk beds are sleek. Throw in beach views and classic wood panelling, and you have a charming family holiday with all the comforts of home.
Adventures in Wollongong
- Looking to face your fears? Or perhaps you don’t have any. Either way, strap on a ‘chute and take the plunge with a Wollongong Tandem Skydive up to 15,000ft.
- Speaking of heights, if 35 meters is more your level, then walk, climb, and soar through the rainforest canopy with Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures, just an hour outside Wollongong.
So which will you bring: thongs, trail boots, or dancing shoes? Here, you’ll use them all. Book Wollongong holiday parks on Wotif and do your own happy dance at home.
Top Trending Hotels in Wollongong
- Novotel Wollongong Northbeach2-14 Cliff Road, North Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$204 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 8
- Sage Hotel Wollongong60/62 Harbour Street, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$188 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 8
- Windang Inns140-146 Windang Rd, Windang, NSW
The price is AU$138 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Beach Park Motel10 Pleasant Ave, North Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$113 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Coniston Hotel Wollongong28 Bridge Street, Coniston, NSW
The price is AU$154 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- Harp Hotel124 Corrimal Street, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$81 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
- The Belmore All-Suite Hotel39 Smith Street, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$151 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 4
- Lake Illawarra Bed and Breakfast54 Oakland Avenue, Windang, NSW
The price is AU$135 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18