Hotels Near Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium
Top hotels near Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium
On your way to Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium? You're certain to have an enlightening experience.
Flying into Canberra? Once you touch down, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it located in Fairy Meadow, 190 kilometres from the national capital.
You'll find yourself just an easy commute away if you book into one of the many accommodations close to Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium. Within 3 kilometres, you'll have 20 to choose from. Some ones include the Mantra Wollongong (3 kilometres), the Sage Hotel Wollongong (3 kilometres) and the Novotel Wollongong Northbeach (a kilometre).
Why don't you pamper yourself and book a room at the Quality Suites Pioneer Sands? It's just 2 kilometres away.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Try The Matchbox. It's really close to Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium. When you need to satiate your hunger, grab a meal at The Fraternity Club. In the evenings, Lagoon Seafood Restaurant is ideal for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Wollongong Science Centre and PlanetariumBe bold and check what's going on in the region:
- Head over to Fairy Meadow Beach Park if you're looking for a break from the clutches of the city.
- Relax and unwind when you visit North Wollongong Beach. Bring the kids, and soak up the sunshine!
- Sign up for a tour, admire the modern architecture and have a discussion with the staff and students at University of Wollongong.
- Get involved in a genuinely local experience with the kids at Wollongong Fish Market.
- If you love flowers and birdlife, you'll enjoy retreating to Wollongong Botanic Garden.
Chill out, check out the surrounds and enjoy the train trip to Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium. Don't forget to hop off at Fairy Meadow Station, the most convenient station. Then you've only got 0.8 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium?
Hotels in Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium start at AU$100 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.