Hotels Near Danks Street
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Danks Street
Danks Street is a great spot for culture buffs and inquisitive minds.
You're unlikely to have any problems finding it. It's situated in Sydney, the state capital.
Choose to stay at one of the 166 hotel options within an easy commute of Danks Street. Consider the amenities at the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments (2 kilometres), the ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel (2 kilometres) and the QT Sydney (3 kilometres).
Not looking to spend a lot on accommodation? It won't take much effort to find an apartment that is budget-friendly. Take a look at the fees at the Big Hostel, situated just 2 kilometres away. That said, the Home Backpackers is 2 kilometres away.
Are you looking to splurge a smidge? There is a good selection of high-end hotels in the area. The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills and the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Central, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
For a tea or coffee, head to Tapeo Cafe and Tapas Bar (82 Redfern Street, Redfern). If you're ready to fill your stomach, head to El Bulli at 504 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Danks StreetBe bold and see what's going on in the region:
- Shopping fiends will love stopping by Supa Centa Moore Park, one of the more notable stores here.
- Hone your putting at Moore Park Golf Course, a fantastic stop for all die-hard golfers.
- When you hear the call of culture, make a beeline for Ray Hughes Gallery, a gallery that will invigorate you with its first rate collection of works.
- Book premiere seats to a top-selling theatre performance at Belvoir Street Theatre.
- Appreciate the calm surroundings as you browse the art collections at Brett Whitley Studio.
Wondering how you should head to Danks Street? A good option is the train. It's a leisurely journey to the closest station, Central, and then it's a short walk of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Danks Street?
Hotels in Danks Street start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.