Hotels Near Brett Whitley Studio
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Brett Whitley Studio
Top hotels near Brett Whitley Studio
Brett Whitley Studio is an interesting attraction that has something to offer everyone.
It's located in Sydney, the state capital. You'll discover loads of things to do in this marvelous city.
You'll discover a terrific variety of accommodation here, with no less than 22 within a stone's throw of Brett Whitley Studio. The ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel, Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills and Rydges Sydney Central are definitely worth taking a look at.
If you're searching for accommmodations towards the budget end of the scale, you'll have a whole heap to choose from. The Big Hostel and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour are among your best choices. You'll find them a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
In need of a little pampering? There's a good range of top quality hotels close by. You won't regret choosing the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments or the QT Sydney, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, order a large coffee at Ampersand Cafe & Bookstore. You can find it conveniently close to Brett Whitley Studio. Wander over to Captain Cook Hotel for a hearty meal. As your day winds down and you're thinking about a drink, head to Royal Exhibition Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Brett Whitley StudioOnce you're done with Brett Whitley Studio, discover the surrounding area:
- When you hear the call of culture, head straight for Ray Hughes Gallery, an exhibition space that will entertain you with its extensive collection of artworks.
- Check the calendar, purchase some tickets and settle in. You won't regret watching a show at Belvoir Street Theatre.
- If you call yourself a true art fanatic, Object Gallery is waiting for you. Home to a great deal of intriguing canvases, you'll be thankful you dedicated some time to visit.
- Schedule a tour at University of New South Wales, Art and Design to mingle with the staff and students, and to check out the facilities.
- Bring the children to Victoria Barracks to browse some interesting relics pertaining to the region's past military activities.
Get up bright and early, bypass the tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get off at Town Hall Train Station, the closest station, it's only 2 kilometres to Brett Whitley Studio.
How much is a hotel room in Brett Whitley Studio?
Hotels in Brett Whitley Studio start at AU$95 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.