Hunter Valley accommodation from AU$117
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hunter Valley
Top hotel deals in Hunter Valley
Top budget Hunter Valley hotel deals
Top luxury Hunter Valley hotel deals
Best accommodation in the Hunter Valley
⭐What are the best 5-star Hunter Valley hotels?
- Spicers Vineyards Estate guest house serves a free breakfast every morning, and if you feel up to a 20-minute walk, you’ll be rewarded with a visit to Piggs Peake Winery—no designated driver required!
- Lilies Luxury Retreats, a peaceful country hideaway, is the perfect setting for a romantic weekend. Your in-room fireplace and balcony set the mood, while a jetted tub and rainfall showerhead create ultimate relaxation.
⭐Where can I find Hunter Valley spa accommodation?
- Hunter Valley Resort is surrounded by beautiful countryside and eucalyptus trees. Take advantage of a range of body treatments and massages, and spend a tranquil evening sipping a glass of vino from the onsite winery. You can even get a massage in your room!
- Chateau Elan is an expansive resort with gardens, a nearby golf course, and a health club. But don’t leave without a visit to Day Spa, a full-service facility with a tempting menu of treatments—from manis and pedis to sports massages.
⭐Where’s the most unique Hunter Valley accommodation?
- The rustic and charming Cedar Creek Cottages is a dream getaway for travellers who want to be close to the outdoors without sacrificing luxury. Cosy individual cottage rooms come with fireplaces, balconies, and spa tubs. You can enjoy a full complimentary breakfast each morning while admiring vineyard views.
How much is a hotel room in Hunter Valley?
Hotels in Hunter Valley start at AU$117 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.