Accommodation in Melbourne CBD
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Melbourne Central Business District
Best hotels in Melbourne Central Business District
Find the best hotels in Melbourne Central Business District with the best deals
What are the best Melbourne accommodation apartments?
One of the best ways to be thrifty with Melbourne accommodation deals is an apartment hotel, where in-room kitchenettes let you save money by cooking at home. Keep your cash to spend on adventures in the city centre by checking out one of these apartments:
- The apartments at Collins Hotel have dining and sitting areas, full kitchens, and even room service for the nights when you’re ready for a treat.
- Oaks on Market provides kitchenettes, cooking utensils, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Plus, it’s walking distance from the shops at Block Arcade, so you’ll have no need to spend money on transportation.
What are the top 5-star hotels in Melbourne CBD?
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne’s classic elegance, deep soaking tubs, and pillowtop beds will help you unwind in style.
- Poolside cabanas, an onsite spa, 24-hour room service, and in-room rainfall showerheads await you within InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto’s 19th-century walls.
- When you think of a 5-star experience, you’re probably picturing the Stamford Plaza Melbourne. Every guestroom is a suite with a separate sitting area and a minibar. The fancy fun isn’t just for adults—cribs are provided for free, and the onsite Harry’s Restaurant has a kids’ menu.
What are the best Melbourne CBD hotels with parking?
NOTEL, a whimsical hotel where guests stay in converted Airstream trailers, offers free valet parking as well as in-room Netflix and private patios. Just over the Yarra River in Southbank, The International – Casino Royale has free self-parking. Plus, your room’s full-size refrigerator might save you some money on dining out by letting you stock up on inexpensive groceries.
What are the best hotels in Melbourne near Crown Casino?
- Live it up like a high roller at Shadow Play by Peppers. Located just a five-minute walk from Crown Casino, this modern luxury aparthotel has plenty of elegant touches, like fluffy bathrobes, a pillow menu and complimentary toiletries. Enjoy a glass of champers in the bar before heading off to try your hand at blackjack.
- If you'd prefer to spend your chips at the casino and not on your hotel, Best Western Melbourne City is a winning bet. It's right in the city centre, close to public transport and only a short stroll to Southbank and Crown Casino. Grab some brekkie at Olivier’s Cafe, or catch some rays on the rooftop sundeck. Also, it's pet friendly!
What are the best hotels near Melbourne Airport?
- PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport: Check in to the PARKROYAL and that tiring long-haul flight will soon be a distant memory. Just moments from the arrivals terminal, this premium hotel offers round-the-clock room service, in-room massages and a host of other amenities to help shake that jet lag.
- Quest Melbourne Airport: After spending hours in the air, you’ll appreciate a good night’s snooze at this 4.5-star property. Rated highly by both leisure and business travellers, the Quest offers a free airport shuttle, a 24-hour fitness centre and stacks of handy in-room amenities.
Which hotels in Melbourne CBD have great views?
- The Langham: Enjoy sweeping views of the Melbourne skyline from your own private sanctuary. Famous for its impeccable hospitality and timeless elegance, The Langham is a cut above the rest when it comes to location and luxury.
- The Best Views on Collins: The name says it all. This superb 4-star property offers epic, panoramic vistas of the Melbourne CBD from every room. If you love a good sunset and watching city lights glitter at night, this place should be right at the top of your list.
Which Melbourne CBD hotels have a spa on-site?
- Docklands Executive Apartments: Take a dip in the outdoor pool, soak yourself in the spa tub or sweat it out in the steam room — there are plenty of ways to relax at this luxury stay. If you’re in the mood to swan around in a comfy robe and be pampered, this place has your name all over it.
- Grand Hotel Melbourne: Boasting a six-person spa, a 20-metre heated pool, a gym and a sauna, the Grand Hotel Melbourne turns relaxation into an art form. Treat yourself or a loved one to an in-room massage before a peaceful night’s sleep in a luxurious pillow-top bed.
Which hotels in Melbourne CBD are family-friendly?
- City Tempo Lonsdale Street: If you’ve got the kids in tow, you’re going to love the full-sized refrigerator in your apartment. Add to that a spacious living room, dining area, indoor pool and gym, and you’ve got yourself the perfect family stay.
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel: Featuring one of the city’s largest hotel indoor pools, in-room kitchenettes, a restaurant and a fitness centre, this modern aparthotel has everything you need to keep the whole gang happy. Nearby attractions like SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and Melbourne Zoo are the icing on the cake.
What hotels in Melbourne CBD offer breakfast?
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne: Continental, à la carte, Chinese, Australian-style — you can have whatever type of brekkie you fancy at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne. If you’re staying in the hotel, their famed breakfast buffet is worth getting up early for.
- QT Melbourne: You can’t beat a good brekkie, and QT’s Pascale Bar & Grill boasts some of the best in town. Divided neatly into Mind, Body and Soul (and Something Stronger), the restaurant’s extensive menu features a couple of Melbourne faves — eggs Benny and avo on toast.
Why book with Wotif?
You want your info to be accurate, right? Well don't just take our word for it — Wotif has millions of trusted reviews to help you choose the perfect place for you. Check them out!
How much is a hotel room in Melbourne Central Business District?
Hotels in Melbourne Central Business District start at AU$78 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.