ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 550 rooms feature LCD TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet, and in-room childcare. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and bathrobes, while pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a good night's rest. Separate bathtubs and showers, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and Swedish massages. Collins Kitchen serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. RU CO is the hotel's own cocktail bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, 24-hour fitness centre, outdoor tennis court, and spa tub. 9688 square feet (900 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a sauna, and a coffee shop/café. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Federation Square and Melbourne Arts Centre.
Grand Hyatt Melbourne ratings based on 997 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Hyatt Melbourne
16 Oct. 2018 by Guest Relations
Dear J, Thank you for your lovely comment and we hope to welcome you back to Grand Hyatt Melbourne. Kind Regards Guest Relations
About the Grand Hyatt MelbourneLocation 123 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Grand Hyatt Melbourne offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 9688 square feet (900 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Grand Hyatt Melbourne. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 550 guestrooms or units
- 33 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 9688 sq ft of conference space
- 900 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.2 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hyatt Melbourne offers 550 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. This Melbourne hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Grand Hyatt Melbourne has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
RU CO – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge & Bistro Bar – On-site bistro. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 44 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Grand Hyatt
- Melbourne Grand Hyatt
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.