ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment is soundproofed and features an iPod dock, a living room, and a dining area. A kitchenette comes with a fridge, a microwave, and a hob, making in-room dining convenient, and the minibar provides refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include a rainfall showerhead and bathrobes, while a pillowtop bed and a pillow menu invite a good night's rest. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and cable TV are also available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and detox wraps along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, Spoonbill Restauarant, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. At the aparthotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, health club, and pool loungers as well as access to bike rentals. 40 square feet (4 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 11:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of a free area shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star South Yarra aparthotel include Melbourne Cricket Ground and Melbourne Arts Centre.
Art Series - The Olsen ratings based on 1,025 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Art Series - The Olsen
14 Jan. 2019 by Nick Gouin - GM
Thank you for the five stars. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay.
12 Jan. 2019 by Nick Gouin - GM
Thank you for the great review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad you enjoyed the location and hope you had a chance to experience a few of the South Yarra hot spots. It's pleasing that you liked the pool and gym and we are happy to let you know that our gym will be having a revamp in a few months. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
About the Art Series - The OlsenLocation 637-641 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141
Art Series - The Olsen offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. Event space at this aparthotel measures 40 square feet (4 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Art Series - The Olsen. A free area shuttle within 5 km is available. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star South Yarra aparthotel.
- 1 building
- 222 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 40 sq ft of conference space
- 4 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (33.9 km / 21.1 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 km
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Art Series - The Olsen offers 222 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Accommodation at this 5-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and a safe. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Dining room
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
Spoonbill Restauarant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Steer Bar and Grill – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 10 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Art Series Olsen Apartment South Yarra
- Art Series Olsen Apartment
- Art Series Olsen South Yarra
- Art Series Olsen
- Art Series - The Olsen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series Olsen Aparthotel South Yarra
- Art Series Olsen Aparthotel
- Art Series The Olsen
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the aparthotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.