ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A family-friendly stay in the heart of Melbourne awaits you at Mantra on Russell. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Highlights at this aparthotel include a restaurant, an indoor swimming pool, and a bar/lounge.
All 220 apartments feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy sitting areas, WiFi, and in-room childcare. Fridges, microwaves, and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and safes are also available.
The restaurant, Home Kitchen & Bar, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub, and sauna. 2153 square feet (200 square metres) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 20-minute walk of this 4.5-star Chinatown aparthotel, attractions include RMIT University and Queen Victoria Market.
Mantra on Russell ratings based on 998 Verified Reviews
Fantastic for shopping
Very central however rooms very small
Amazing romantic getaway
About the Mantra on RussellLocation 222 Russell Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
As a guest of Mantra on Russell, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event space at this aparthotel measures 2153 square feet (200 square metres). The family-friendly Mantra on Russell also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Melbourne aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 2 conference rooms
- 2153 sq ft of conference space
- 200 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Food/drink service (free)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.7 km / 14.7 mi)
- Train station: Southern Cross Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Melbourne Central Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mantra on Russell offers 220 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Melbourne's aparthotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Home Kitchen & Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A surcharge applies for use of the sofa bed in the Two Bedroom Premium Apartment category. For more details please contact the property with the contact details received after booking.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD22 and AUD28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD75.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD35.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mantra Russell Aparthotel Melbourne
- Mantra Russell Aparthotel
- Mantra Russell Melbourne
- Mantra Russell
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne