ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Coffee/tea makers, fans, and hairdryers are featured in all 114 individually decorated rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, irons/ironing boards and free toiletries are available.
The restaurant, Oliviers Cafe, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and spa services. Continental breakfast is available on weekdays between 7 AM and 12:30 PM and on weekends between 7:30 AM and 12:30 PM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel, you'll be 2.2 km (1.4 mi) from The District Docklands and 2.5 km (1.6 mi) from Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Best Western Melbourne City ratings based on 1,034 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Melbourne City
18 Feb. 2019 by Best Western Melbourne City
Hi Traveler, We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Your feedback allows us to continue to focus our energy in the right areas, with our guests experience in mind. We are pleased to hear you liked the location and you had a quiet stay. We hope to welcome you back in the future! Warmest regards, The Best Western Melbourne City Team
19 Feb. 2019 by Best Western Melbourne City
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your review, it is wonderful to read you found the staff friendly and the location convenient for your stay. We understand our bathrooms are on the cosy side, and we do try our best to be transparent. We appreciate your feedback as this allows others to read and get a good understanding of the hotel and for us to focus on areas were we may fall short. We hope we can welcome you back in the near future! Warm regards, Best Western Melbourne City Team!
14 Feb. 2019 by Best Western Melbourne City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and your kind works about the staff. Our hotel is a unique European style hotel and a heritage listed building which does gives us restrictions on what we can do. We hope you had a comfortable stay and we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. have a great weekend! Warmest Regards, Best Western Melbourne City Hotel
About the Best Western Melbourne CityLocation 16 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library are also featured at Best Western Melbourne City. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Melbourne hotel.
- 1 building
- 114 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Melbourne City offers 114 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Plasma televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Plasma television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 12:30 PM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Oliviers Cafe – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service is available.
- Thai massage
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 30 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 35 per night
- Pet fee: AUD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne
- Pensione Hotel
- Pensione Melbourne
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne City Hotel
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne
- Best Melbourne City Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.