ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with satellite channels, and all 253 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. In-room massages, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
A relaxing visit to Botanica Day Spa can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages along with body wraps, body scrubs, and aromatherapy. The restaurant, Alluvial Restaurant, serves Modern European cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Blue Stone Wine Lounge is the hotel's own wine bar. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, health club, spa tub, and sauna. 4306 square feet (400 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include Melbourne Central and Marvel Stadium.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto ratings based on 945 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
About the InterContinental Melbourne The RialtoLocation 495 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 4306 square feet (400 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 253 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4306 sq ft of conference space
- 400 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1891
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.6 km / 14.6 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Flagstaff Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto offers 253 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Alluvial Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Merchant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Blue Stone Wine Lounge – On-site wine bar. Happy hour is offered.
Market Lane Bar – On-site piano bar. Happy hour is offered.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Guests should be aware that WiFi is only complimentary for 30 minutes, per day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Melbourne Rialto Hotel
- InterContinental Rialto Hotel
- InterContinental Melbourne Rialto
- InterContinental Rialto
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.