Hotels near Queen Victoria Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Queen Victoria Market
Queen Victoria Market is without doubt worth checking out. Don't forget your camera!
It's situated in Melbourne, the exciting state capital.
With no less than 53 accommodations within an easy walk of Queen Victoria Market, you'll have no worries getting a fantastic place. The Quest On William, Mantra on Little Bourke and Quest Carlton on Finlay are worth thinking about.
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you'll be pleased to know that there is a range of low-cost options on offer. The Nomads Melbourne and the Nomads All Nations - Hostel are recommended options. You'll find them 0.5 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there are many upmarket accommodations nearby. Check out the amenities at the AKOM Docklands, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Crown Towers is only 2 kilometres away.
If you're near Queen Victoria Market and need a coffee, visit x. When you can't go another step without a decent feed, head to Rydges on Swanston. Seeking a couple of beers? Visit Nomads Melbourne and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near Queen Victoria MarketAfter you've spent enough time at Queen Victoria Market, check what else is on offer in the area:
- For a dose of culture, both locals and tourists head to West Space. Before you arrive, scan the guide so you know what great events, live performances and displays are scheduled.
- Everybody will have a cracker of a time at Melbourne City Baths, whether you're lazing on the edge or jumping in the water playing games.
- Drop into RMIT University and follow in the footsteps of the great number of students who have spent time at this historic institution.
- Be sure to head to Flagstaff Gardens if you're seeking a quick respite from the concrete jungle.
- The latest novels, daily newspapers and other resources can be found at State Library of Victoria.
Queen Victoria Market is 0.6 kilometres from Melbourne Central Station, the closest station. Why not book a ticket and jump on the train? Another handy terminal is Flagstaff Station, about 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Queen Victoria Market?
Hotels in Queen Victoria Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.