ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and free bottled water, featured in all 208 rooms. Select Comfort beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include soaking tubs and bathrobes. Additionally, minibars, down comforters and hairdryers are available.
Le Bar de l'Echanson is the hotel's own bar. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Continental breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Ginza hotel, you'll be 3.2 km (2 mi) from Tokyo Tower and 4.5 km (2.8 mi) from Ueno Park.
Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo
Excellent location - Great hotel
21 Jun. 2018 by Mercure Tokyo Ginza Team
Dear Suzzanne, Thank you very much for staying at Mercure Tokyo Ginza and sharing your experience. We are glad to learn that you appreciate your stay at our hotel. Looks like you were able to fully explore the Ginza and nearby areas. Thank you for your compliments on our location, room and staff. We hope to welcome you again in the future. Kind Regards, Mercure Tokyo Ginza Team
25 Jun. 2017 by Johanna
Dear Ron, Thank you for the comment about your recent stay with us. We hope you had a memorable time in Tokyo and collected a lot of experience. Our hotel is safe due to the security Elevators as well as japan is really safe for everyone. We have a lot of international Guests, most of Australia, so I'm happy that you find some fellows far away from home. We all wish us to have you back as our guests, so we are looking forward to it. Best regards, Johanna Guest Coordinator
Hotel in good location.
25 Jun. 2017 by Johanna
Dear Guest, We are sorry that you haven't been fully satisfied with our rooms and the service we provided to you. Our location is amazing near 5 different subway lines and the JR Line for the Loop Yamanote Line around Tokyo. Please let me tell you about the renovation which will be held next year t make the rooms cozier and nicer, to getting rid of the stains and the trip hazard in the floors. Hopefully you collected a lot of memories and you will be back in the future again. Best regards, Johanna Guest Coordinator
Great location close to Ginza shopping strip
25 Jun. 2017 by Johanna
Dear Keri, Thank you for staying with us in Tokyo. We are thankful for the kind words of yours and hoping you collected a lot of memories with your children. The location of our property is in the heart of Tokyo, near Subway and JR Station, the strip of Famous Brands just a few second away. I hope we can welcome you in the future once again as our guest. Wishing you all the best, Johanna Guest Coordinator
Good hotel, close to station good area.
30 Jul. 2015 by Mercure Tokyo Ginza
Dear valuable Guest, Warm greetings from Mercure Tokyo Ginza. Thank you for taking some of your time to write on us on expedia.com. Thank you for your comments, I am happy to see that you were fully satisfied with your stay, our location and breakfast, lunch and evening meals as well as the quality of our services. It is apleasure to hear that our staff have reserved you a warm welcome and made you at ease for they spoke your language. I hope you also enjoyed Ginza's environment and had a pleasant stay in Tokyo. We will be honored to have you back again at Mercure Tokyo Ginza and serve you in the best way we can. Thank you once again for your input on our property. We wish to welcome you again in the nearest future. Please accept my best regards Mr. Nikita DMITRIEV, Quality Coordinator
About the Mercure Hotel Ginza TokyoLocation 2-9-4 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 104-0061
Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo also features dry cleaning/laundry services and a lift. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 208 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Built in 2004
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (19.6 km / 12.2 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Yurakucho Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Ginza-Itchome Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo offers 208 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. Select Comfort beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Bar de l'Echanson – On-site bar. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Ginza Tokyo
- Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo
- Mercure Hotel Tokyo Ginza
- Mercure Hotel Chuo
- Mercure Tokyo Ginza Japan
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.