ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free bottled water, in-room massages and safes are featured in all 206 rooms. Nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Fridges, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The hotel's restaurant is a nice spot to grab a bite. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 3.5-star Shinjuku hotel include Omoide Yokocho and Tokyo Tower.
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
Central location, friendly staff, clean rooms
About the Citadines Central Shinjuku TokyoLocation 1-2-9, Kabukicho, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0021
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 206 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (73.6 km / 45.7 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shinjuku-sanchome Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo offers 206 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- HD television
- Films for purchase
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch and lunch.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
A deposit is payable by cash or credit card preauthorization for stays of 3 nights or longer and is due on arrival. To obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- One child stays free
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1404 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ASTINA Hotel
- Best Western ASTINA
- Best Western ASTINA Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Tokyo Shinjuku
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo Hotel
- Best Western Shinjuku ASTINA Tokyo
- Best Western Tokyo Shinjuku
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Central Hotel
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
- Citadines Central
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo Tokyo
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo Aparthotel
- Citadines Central Aparthotel
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo Hotel Tokyo
You should know
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.