Hotels Near The London Theatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The London Theatre
Top hotels near The London Theatre
So you're thinking about going to The London Theatre? We've got some tips!
We're sure you won't complain about spending some time in London. After all, this industrious national capital is a sight in itself!
Keen to be close to the action? There are 34 hotels within only 3 kilometres of The London Theatre. Popular ones are the Lanterns Court Apartments (3 kilometres), the Hilton London Canary Wharf (3 kilometres) and the Novotel London Greenwich (a kilometre).
Would you rather spend your cash on exploring and retail therapy? You will stumble upon a couple of low-price hotels and apartments nearby. The Venture Hostel is a modest 0.3 kilometres away, and if that's not your style, the Via Lewisham - Hostel is only 2 kilometres away.
If you're eager to spoil yourself, try out the amenities at the DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich, 0.8 kilometres away.
To really make the most of your day, start it off at Reyna Cafe & Restaurant. Close to The London Theatre, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you need to satiate your hunger, grab a meal at Premier Inn London Greenwich. If you'd like to kick back with a local brew, Amersham Arms is just right.
Other Things to Do Near The London TheatreDo not spend the whole day at The London Theatre. This region has loads more to offer tourists:
- Pick up something traditional to take home or just grab a bite to eat at Deptford Market.
- Art lovers should definitely pop their heads in Viewfinder Photography Gallery to check out the collection of brilliant artworks on display.
- Learn how local produce and wares are made and have a chat with the multitude of merchants at Greenwich Market.
- Surrender to the silent calmness of St Alfege Church, an ideal place to take a break from the hectic nature of day-to-day worries.
- A visit to Fan Museum is a good activity when the weather forces you indoors.
Get there quicker and jump on a train to New Cross, the nearest station, only 0.2 kilometres away from The London Theatre. If the sun is shining, get some exercise by hopping off at Deptford Bridge, another recommended terminal. It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in The London Theatre?
Hotels in The London Theatre start at AU$46 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.