ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 15 individually decorated rooms feature balconies or patios, private yards and free bottled water. Fridges, rainfall showerheads and ceiling fans are also available.
Enjoy access to boat tours, kayaking and snorkelling. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli and laundry facilities.
In the area of this 3-star Tavewa Island resort, you'll find Long Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 463 reviews
About the Coralview Island ResortLocation Yasawa Islands, Tavewa Island,
Simply walk outside to smell the salty air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Coralview Island Resort with summer activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and volleyball. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This beach resort also offers a garden and a terrace. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Tavewa Island resort.
- 1 floor
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1990
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Airport: Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
Coralview Island Resort offers 15 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary bottles of water and a ceiling fan. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- Private outdoor space
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
On-site venue – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 7 PM.
This property is accessible by 1 ferry a day, departing Lautoka Kings Jetty at 8 AM, taking approximately 3 hours. Access via sea plane can also be arranged upon advance request and for a fee. Guests should contact the property directly for full details, using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 7 PM.
- Check-out by 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Boat transfer per adult: FJD 100 (one-way)
- Transfer service fee per child: FJD 50 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Coralview Island
- Coralview Island Resort
- Coralview Resort
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Tavewa Island
- Coralview Resort Tavewa
- Coralview Island Resort Resort
- Coralview Island Resort Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Resort Tavewa Island
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat or floatplane. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.