ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are featured in all 3 rooms. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay.
This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and barbecues. Additionally, you'll find an outdoor tennis court, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 3.5-star Tanunda B&B include Jacob's Creek Vineyards and Hentley Farm.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 29 reviews
About the Fernweh GuesthouseLocation 20 Elizabeth Street, Tanunda, SA 5352
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at Fernweh Guesthouse. Self parking is free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Tanunda Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fernweh Guesthouse offers 3 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Communal kitchen
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 7 AM-9 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Fernweh Guesthouse B&B Tanunda
- Fernweh Guesthouse B&B
- Fernweh Guesthouse Tanunda
- Fernweh Guesthouse Barossa Valley/Tanunda