ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, featured in all 65 shared rooms. Limited housekeeping is available.
This hostel offers a 24-hour front desk, a games room and a terrace. Added amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Each morning continental breakfast is available.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 3-star Haymarket hostel, attractions include World Square Shopping Centre and Powerhouse Museum.
Sydney Railway Square YHA - Hostel ratings based on 38 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sydney Railway Square YHA - Hostel
Nice European Hostel
Fresh safe and convenient
Quite good, even for older travellers.
Convenient as so close to Central
Would definitely recommend it
Convenient and comfortable
About the Sydney Railway Square YHA - HostelLocation 8-10 Lee Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Event space at this hostel measures 0 square feet (0 square metres). A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room are also featured at Sydney Railway Square YHA - Hostel.
- 65 guestrooms or units
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Central Light Rail Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Sydney Railway Square YHA - Hostel offers 65 forms of shared accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature air conditioning. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Accommodations are shared
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 3 and AUD 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 12 per person
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sydney Railway Square YHA Hostel Haymarket
- Sydney Railway Square YHA Haymarket