ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi and ceiling fans are featured in all 40 shared rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
This hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, barbecues and luggage storage. Added amenities include laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. Free breakfast is available on weekdays between 8 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this East Sydney hostel include Australian Museum and Art Gallery of New South Wales.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
8.0% of guests recommend out of 22 reviews
About the Ady's Place BackpackersLocation 105 Palmer Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, a BBQ, and laundry facilities are also featured at Ady's Place Backpackers.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: St. James Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
Ady's Place Backpackers offers 40 forms of shared accommodation with a ceiling fan. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Accommodations are shared
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast on weekdays from 8 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 9 AM to 11 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM-8 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-7 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Ady's Place Backpackers Hostel Woolloomooloo
- Ady's Place Backpackers Hostel
- Ady's Place Backpackers Woolloomooloo
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.