Hotels near State Historical Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in State Historical Museum
You won't regret paying a visit to State Historical Museum.
If you would like to check it out, you will have to make a stop in Moscow, the national capital.
If you're hoping to spend your nights as close as possible to State Historical Museum, you'll encounter 108 accommodation options within a short commute. Take a look at the amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow (0.4 kilometres), the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow (0.6 kilometres) and the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow (0.9 kilometres).
There is an excellent selection of hotels and apartments that are suitable for those trying to cut down costs. The Kamergersky Hotel and the Karetny Dvor are a short 0.7 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there are numerous upmarket hotels around. Consider the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel, 0.9 kilometres away. The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, 0.7 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Order up a hot drink and decide what to see next at Time Club Re: Form | Antikafe Moscow. It's right near State Historical Museum. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel for a satisfying bite. And later on, pull up a stool at Hotel Akvarel for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near State Historical MuseumAfter you've departed State Historical Museum, see what else is on offer nearby:
- Take a moment to reflect while you're visiting Kazan Cathedral, a venerated Catholic cathedral.
- Resurrection Gate is a historic attraction and an integral part of the cultural landscape.
- GUM Department Store possesses a great assortment of stores to suit everyone's needs.
- If you're not sure what to do in the area, drop by Monument to Marshal Zhukov to gain an understanding of the events that shaped this region.
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is an ideal place for some quiet reflection, and to learn about the local history.
If you're travelling by train to get to State Historical Museum, hop off at Moskovskiy Metrostroy, the closest station. It's only 2 kilometres away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in State Historical Museum?
Hotels in State Historical Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.