ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 86 rooms feature plasma TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Premium bedding and pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads. Additionally, safes, hairdryers and phones are available.
The bistro, The Salon, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and kids' swimming pool. 10764 square feet (1000 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and massage/treatment rooms. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Downtown Singapore hotel include Singapore River and National Museum of Singapore.
Hotel Fort Canning ratings based on 32 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Fort Canning
Beautiful setting, very peaceful
We have stayed here before and also our kids
Small luxury hotel in the park in the CBD
Right in the middle of everything but SOOO quiet.
The best place to stay in the heart of Singapore
About the Hotel Fort CanningLocation 11 Canning Walk, Singapore, 178881
Hotel Fort Canning offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 10764 square feet (1000 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel Fort Canning. Self parking is free. This 5-star Singapore hotel is smoke free.
- 86 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 10764 sq ft of conference space
- 1000 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1926
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Singapore (SIN-Changi) (20.9 km / 13 mi)
- Metro station: Dhoby Ghaut Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Fort Canning offers 86 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Salon – This bistro specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 80 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 41.20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 80 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fort Canning
- Fort Canning Hotel
- Fort Canning Singapore
- Hotel Canning
- Hotel Canning Fort
- Hotel Fort Canning
- Hotel Fort Canning Singapore
- Hotel Fort Canning Hotel
- Hotel Fort Canning Singapore
- Hotel Fort Canning Hotel Singapore
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.