ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 59 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies and DVD players. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and bathrobes, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Additionally, separate bathtubs and showers, coffee/tea makers and in-room childcare are available.
A day of pampering at Kong Kea Spa can include massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Ember, serves Asian cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. The Martini Lounge is the resort's own tapas bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, health club and sauna as well as access to free bike rentals. Business travellers can take advantage of a conference centre and a meeting room. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is available. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of free airport pick-up service.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 5-star Downtown Siem Reap resort include Angkor Night Market and Angkor National Museum.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 1725 reviews
About the Belmond La Résidence d'AngkorLocation River Road, Siem Reap,
Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this resort measures 500 square feet (46 square metres) and includes conference centres. A health club, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor. A free shuttle from the airport to the hotel is free (available 24 hours). Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor was completed in November 2016. This 5-star Siem Reap resort is smoke free.
- 59 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 500 sq ft of conference space
- 46 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) (9.1 km / 5.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport pick-up; area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor offers 59 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Ember – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Martini Lounge – Overlooking the pool and garden, this tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Circle – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- One child stays free
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 305 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Residence d'Angkor
- Residence d'Angkor Hotel
- Residence d'Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Residence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- La Residence d`Angkor By Orient-Express Hotel Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Hotel
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Resort Siem Reap
- Belmond Résidence d'Angkor Resort
- Belmond La D'angkor Siem Reap
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor Resort
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor Resort Siem Reap
You should know
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.