Accommodation Near Red Square, Moscow
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Red Square
Top hotels near Red Square
Red Square is up there with the most popular tourist sights on this planet.
You'll find it in Moscow, the bustling national capital.
If you're only here for a brief visit, why not save some time and stay at one of the many hotels close to Red Square? Within 3 kilometres, you'll find no less than 107 possibilities. Consider the amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow (0.7 kilometres), the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow (0.7 kilometres) and the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow (0.6 kilometres).
If you're not one to splash your cash on accommodation, you'll be pleased to know that there is a variety of inexpensive options available. The Kamergersky Hotel and the Artel Hotel are recommended choices. You'll locate them 0.9 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Hoping for a little pampering? There's a good range of top quality hotels in the immediate area. Try the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel, a kilometre away. The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, 0.8 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
Start your day well with a stop at Time Club Re: Form | Antikafe Moscow. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Red Square. When you need to grab a feed, check out the menu at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya. And later on, grab a seat at Burgermeister to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Red SquareThe region has plenty more available:
- Spare a moment to appreciate the architecture and design of Spasskaya Tower.
- Although it isn't as traditional as a painting hanging in a gallery, you'll still appreciate the talent that has gone into the production of Minin and Pozharsky Monument.
- See Place of Skulls to learn about the area's cultural heritage and life in the past.
- You might get the chance to listen to the organ playing and admire the religious icons and paintings if you go on a guided tour of St. Basil's Cathedral.
- Travellers wanting to shop until they drop should get down to GUM Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Red Square?
Hotels in Red Square start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.