ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 146 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free wired Internet, furnished balconies and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Espresso makers, free bottled water and safes are also available.
The fine-dining restaurant, Le Carré, serves international cuisine. L'Astrolabe is the resort's own lobby lounge. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and pool loungers as well as access to kayaking and snorkelling. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 4:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of a ferry terminal shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Punaauia resort, you'll be 14.1 km (8.8 mi) from Papeete Market.
Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel
27 Sep. 2018 by etx-myramtehina
Ia Ora Na ! Thank you for your rating about your stay. We are so glad to know your visit, overall, was pleasant. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to our island. Sunny regards and Mauruuru roa,
hidden charges, be aware
25 Apr. 2018 by etx-myramtehina
Ia Ora Na ! We would like to thank you for sharing your comment with us. would like to express our deepest apologies concerning the local tax that is charged to all our guests and you must have been informed when you received the confirmation of your reservation. concerning the housekkeping service, if you opt-in to the Make a Green Choice program (in exchange you receive 500 starpoints per night), you have declined all housekeeping services for the day. This includes all room cleaning ans bathroom amenities that will not be automatically replenished, but you can contact housekeeping for additional items if necessary. We also apologies for your unusual bad impression of our front office staff. Please be assured that we discussed your comments with the manager of the department concerned, so that immediate actions will be taken to ensure that future guests will not live similar experience. We trust you will accept that the inconveniences occurred are not reflective of our normal standards and we do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future at Le Meridien Tahiti. Yours sincerely,et
The flavour of the 80's
Great staff, facililites and service
Le Meridien Tahiti
About the Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by SofitelLocation Unnamed Rd, Tamanu, Punaauia, Tahiti
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel with activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and volleyball. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This Art Deco resort also offers an outdoor pool and a terrace. Self parking is free. This 4-star Punaauia resort is smoke free.
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 9 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1998
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Papeete (PPT-Tahiti Faaa Intl.) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel offers 146 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and espresso makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Punaauia resort provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 4:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
La Plantation – This restaurant overlooks the pool and garden. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Carré – This fine-dining restaurant is located on the beach and specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
L'Astrolabe – This lobby lounge overlooks the ocean and garden. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Puna – This cocktail bar is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Events/parties allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 26800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 13400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3791 for adults and XPF 1895 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Meridien Hotel Tahiti
- Meridien Tahiti
- Tahiti Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Tahiti
- Le Meridien Papeete
- Le Meridien Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Le Meridien Tahiti Papeete
- Papeete Le Meridien
- Meridien Tahiti Hotel
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort Managed Sofitel Punaauia
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort Managed Sofitel
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Managed Sofitel Punaauia
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Managed Sofitel
- Tahiti Ia Ora Managed Sofitel
You should know
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel offers transfers from the ferry terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.