ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and home features 2 multiple bathrooms, a furnished patio and a living room. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and premium bedding. A separate tub and shower, a coffee/tea maker and a ceiling fan are also available. Bathrooms are shared.
This holiday home has a terrace and barbecues. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Salamander Bay holiday home include Dutchies Beach and Tomaree National Park.
About the Wanda Point HouseLocation 78 Randall Drive, Salamander Bay, NSW 2315
As a guest of Wanda Point House, you'll find a terrace and a BBQ. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Air-conditioned accommodation at this holiday home offers washers/dryers and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 4-star property has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- Bathrooms are shared
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private patio (furnished)
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 2000.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: AUD 305 per accommodation, per stay.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.50 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wanda Point House Salamander Bay
- Wanda Point Salamander Bay
- Wanda Point House Salamanr
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.