Hotels Near Patriarch's Pond
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Patriarch's Pond
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and get reacquainted with nature at Patriarch's Pond.
It's situated in Moscow, the bustling national capital.
To be located within an easy drive of Patriarch's Pond, stay at one of the 93 nearby accommodations. Consider the amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow (a kilometre), the Lotte Hotel Moscow (2 kilometres) and the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow (2 kilometres).
Spend your funds on forming fond memories! There is a range of less-expensive hotels nearby. The Bulgakov Mini-Hotel and the Da! Hostel are recommended choices. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
There are several upscale hotels in this area. Why not splurge and enjoy the extras? You won't regret choosing the InterContinental Moscow - Tverskaya or the Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel, 0.7 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Head to Trattoriya Venetsiya. It's right near Patriarch's Pond. You don't need to search for a good meal. Hotel De Paris will have what you need. Built up a thirst yet? Get yourself to Lobby bar for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Patriarch's PondAfter you're done at Patriarch's Pond, don't turn a blind eye to the local region:
- History nuts will love a visit to Morozov Mansion. Jump on a tour, wander around the historic property and learn about the local history.
- See a live act at On Boards Theater, a well-known local venue.
- Check the calendar, purchase some tickets and find your seats. You won't regret seeing a show at Theater.Doc.
- Applaud the cast and crew at Praktika Theater, a well-known venue.
- Surprise your friends with a live performance at MOST Theatre. Grab your seats and take in the show!
It's an easy commute by rail to Patriarch's Pond. Just hop off the train at Belorussky Station, the closest station, and then it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Patriarch's Pond?
Hotels in Patriarch's Pond start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.