ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This campsite offers free WiFi in public areas, a games room and barbecues. Added amenities include laundry facilities and a television in a common area. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Nuriootpa campsite include Rolf Binder Wines and Whistler Wines.
Barossa Tourist Park ratings based on 66 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Barossa Tourist Park
8 Aug. 2019 by Management
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. We have been progressively upgrading the airconditioners in our cabins. We have a few more to do. Perhaps you could let us know exactly what cabin you stayed in and we can prioritise that one. Kind Regards
30 Mar. 2019 by Management
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to having you visit us again.
6 Nov. 2018 by Management
We are glad you were able to enjoy our facilities.
6 Oct. 2018 by Management
Hi Jenny, Thank you for your review. We are certainly making improvements on these areas as we can. Hope to see you again.
18 Aug. 2018 by Management
Thank you!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you with your family. :)
28 Apr. 2018 by BTP
Thank you for your comments. We have a large range of cabin styles to suit all kinds of needs and clear descriptions are on our website or communicated with a call to the office. We endeavour to accommodate all needs and at relevant market tariffs.
Great spot with fantastic facilities.
clean, tidy, great location
About the Barossa Tourist ParkLocation Penrice Road, Nuriootpa, SA 5355
As a guest of Barossa Tourist Park, you'll find an outdoor pool, a BBQ, and an arcade/games room. WiFi is free in public spaces. Barossa Tourist Park also features laundry facilities and a television in common area. Free self parking is available.
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Games room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (84.2 km / 52.3 mi)
- Train station: Tanunda Station (8 km / 5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Barossa Tourist Park offers 42 forms of accommodation. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Accommodation at this 4-star campsite has kitchens. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The Jay Ensuite Cabins with bunk beds have a linen surcharge. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: AUD 10
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barossa Valley SA Tourist Park Campground Nuriootpa
- Barossa Valley SA Tourist Park Campground
- Barossa Valley SA Tourist Park Nuriootpa
- Barossa Valley SA Tourist Park
- Barossa Tourist Park Campground Nuriootpa
- Barossa Tourist Park Campground
- Barossa Tourist Park Nuriootpa
- Barossa Tourist Park Campsite Nuriootpa
- Barossa Tourist Park Campsite
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.