ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Hairdryers and desks are featured in all 30 rooms. Pillowtop beds and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay.
A day of pampering can include massages, body wraps and mani/pedis. Captain Cook Saloon is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The cruise ship's own beach bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the free kids' club, 24-hour fitness centre, sauna and karaoke. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, free supervised kids' activities and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free full breakfast is offered between 7:30 AM and 9 AM. There's also the convenience of free airport drop-off service.
About the Captain Cook Cruises, Fiji's Cruise line - All inclusive & Departs most Tuesdays and SaturdaysLocation Port Denarau Marina, Nadi,
- Kayaking included
- Snorkelling excursions included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Fitness facilities included
- Volleyball included
- Football included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities not included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- All on-site activities, facilities and equipment included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Captain Cook Cruises, Fiji's Cruise line - All inclusive & Departs most Tuesdays and Saturdays is an all-inclusive cruise ship. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Captain Cook Cruises, Fiji's Cruise line - All inclusive & Departs most Tuesdays and Saturdays offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and a library are also featured at the family-friendly Captain Cook Cruises, Fiji's Cruise line - All inclusive & Departs most Tuesdays and Saturdays. A free shuttle from the hotel to the airport is free (available at scheduled times). Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Nadi cruise ship.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Property shuttles: Free airport drop-off
Captain Cook Cruises, Fiji's Cruise line - All inclusive & Departs most Tuesdays and Saturdays offers 30 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.
Captain Cook Cruises, Fiji's Cruise line - All inclusive & Departs most Tuesdays and Saturdays has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 9 AM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This cruise ship offers a free transfer service to most hotels in Nadi and Denarau only. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
This cruise ship departs on Tuesdays and Saturdays. On Tuesdays, the 4, 7 and 11 night cruises board from 1:00 PM. On Saturdays, the 3 and 7 night cruises board from 12: 00 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 9:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 4 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
You should know
- Children 4 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.