Hotels near Moscow Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Moscow Zoo
Check for any special events and get acquainted with the special inhabitants of Moscow Zoo.
You'll find it in Moscow, the bustling national capital.
Minimise your travel expenses by organising to stay at one of the 64 hotels and apartments within 3 kilometres of Moscow Zoo. Check out the Lotte Hotel Moscow (a kilometre). That said, the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow (a kilometre) and the Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel (3 kilometres) are also popular.
There is a great range of accommodation choices that are perfect for those travelling on a budget. How about you stay at the Bulgakov Mini-Hotel, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, consider the Da! Hostel, 2 kilometres away.
Take a load off at one of the upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Take a look at the amenities at the Moscow Marriott Tverskaya Hotel, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel and Business Centre, Moscow is merely 2 kilometres away.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon lift, grab a coffee at Kinoafisha. You can find it fortunately close to Moscow Zoo. When you can't plan your next move before quieting your growling stomach, stop by Ryba I Ris. After a couple of beers? Try out Tiki-Bar and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Moscow ZooThis area has loads more going on:
- You can't go wrong with theatre performances! Purchase a ticket and take your seat at Tik Tak Theater.
- Those with curious minds and an interest in what goes on beyond our earth will have a blast spending time at Moscow Planetarium.
- If the weather is not great, head to Cinema Museum.
- While meandering through Chekhov House-Museum, close your eyes and imagine the people who once called it home.
- You're sure to be captivated by the vivid tales of the past at Presnya Historical Memorial Museum.
Chill out, check out the sights and enjoy the train trip to Moscow Zoo. Remember to dismount at Belorussky Station, the most convenient station. Then it's just 2 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Moscow Zoo?
Hotels in Moscow Zoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.