AU$22 Moscow accommodation
Check hotel prices in Moscow
Unique Moscow Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Moscow
Top budget Moscow hotel deals
- Agios-HotelVorontsovo Pole Str., 16, bldg. 4, Moscow
The price is AU$22 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- SkyPoint Sheremetyevo HotelMezhdunarodnoye shosse, 28B, bld.3, Moscow
The price is AU$43 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Matreshka HotelTeatralniy Proezd, 3, Bld. 3, Moscow, Moscow
- Arbat House Hotel13, Skatertny pereulok, Moscow
The price is AU$43 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Mayak HotelGasheka str. 12, bldg. 8, Moscow
The price is AU$43 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Hotel Aviator SheremetyevoSheremetievo District, Sheremetyevo Int'l Airport, Khimki
The price is AU$50 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
Top luxury Moscow hotel deals
- Hotel Metropol Moscow2 Teatralny Proezd, Moscow
The price is AU$335 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.7/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Hotel Savoy Moscow3/6, bld.1, Rozhdestvenka Street, Moscow
The price is AU$155 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel11 Petrovka Street, Moscow
The price is AU$271 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 5
- Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel26/1, Tverskaya Street, Moscow
The price is AU$97 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 22
- Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow2/1 Kutuzovsky Avenue, Moscow
The price is AU$149 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14/5Very Good! (1 review)
- The Ritz-Carlton, MoscowTverskaya Street 3, Moscow
The price is AU$620 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 285/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Accommodation In Moscow
Take a deep dive into the history, culture and traditions that define Russia's capital city with a holiday in Moscow. From the onion domes of St. Basil's Cathedral to the iconic Red Square and the Kremlin, get ready to separate myth (Russian food is weird) from fact (Lenin’s embalmed body is on display) in a city that is both mysterious and intriguing.
Things to Do in Moscow
For your first stop in Moscow, check out the Kremlin. This site, with its palatial and colourful architecture, is a powerful symbol of Russia's political history, and it dates back centuries. Today the Kremlin is home to multiple museums that offer visitors a chance to learn more about the country's former heads of state. Feel like taking in a performance? Many hotels in Moscow are near one of the world's most storied stages: the Bolshoi Theatre. Book tickets in advance to see the ballet or opera and make sure you pack an outfit to suit such a classy night out. If you're looking for more of a big night on the town, Moscow is renowned for its club scene. The Khamovniki district is known for attracting a younger crowd and its hip nightspots are generally more affordable than those in the city centre.
Getting to & Around Moscow
Use Wotif to find great flights to Moscow that will land at Sheremetyevo International Airport, located about 30 km north of the CBD. If you're looking into car hires (from Wotif, of course!) to get to your Moscow hotel, prepare for traffic heavier than the rush to flee Sydney at the start of the holidays. The metro system is a great alternative if you’d prefer not to drive.
Ready to start your journey into enigmatic Russia? When you book Moscow accommodation with Wotif, you will find heaps of affordable options. Look for deals on Moscow packages today.
How much is a hotel room in Moscow?
Hotels in Moscow start at AU$22 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.