ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy plasma TVs with satellite channels, and all 380 rooms feature free WiFi, free bottled water and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Additionally, hairdryers, phones and desks are available.
The restaurant, Extra Lounge, serves Mediterranean cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Vodka Bar is the hotel's own bar. Business travellers can take advantage of a conference centre and a 24-hour business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of a shopping centre shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Gagarinsky hotel include Novodevichy Convent and State Tretyakov Gallery.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 621 reviews
About the Korston Club HotelLocation 15 Kosygina Street, Moscow, 119334
Korston Club Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 10 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A nightclub, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Korston Club Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Moscow hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 380 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 10 dining venues
- Built in 1976
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) (40.7 km / 25.3 mi)
- Train station: Moscow Paveletsky Station (6.8 km / 4.2 mi)
- Metro station: Vorobyovy Gory Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up, ferry terminal shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Korston Club Hotel offers 380 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Vodka Bar – On-site bar. Open 24 hours.
Extra Lounge – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Ju-Ju – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
EVOO – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 760.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: RUB 2000 per accommodation, per night, plus a RUB 3000.00 deposit
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Please note that guests who book Business rooms will be charged a refundable Private Bar deposit of RUB 10000 upon check-in.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- One child stays free
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: RUB 10000.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 650 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: RUB 500 per day
- Pet deposit: RUB 3000.00
- Pet fee: RUB 2000 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 760.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Korston
- Hotel Korston Moscow
- Korston Hotel
- Korston Hotel Moscow
- Korston Moscow
- Korston Moscow Hotel
- Moscow Hotel Korston
- Moscow Korston
- Moscow Korston Hotel
- Korston Club Hotel Moscow
- Korston Club Hotel
- Korston Club Moscow
- Korston Club
- Korston Club Hotel Hotel
- Korston Club Hotel Moscow
- Korston Club Hotel Hotel Moscow
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licences are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is travelling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa and migration card at check-in.