Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy offers its guests a vending machine, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Moscow hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Long-term parking (surcharge)
, Self parking (surcharge)
, Parking (limited spaces)
, Offsite parking reservations required
Train station: Moscow Paveletskaya-Tovarnaya Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
Metro station: Paveletskaya Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy offers 20 accommodations with safes. This Moscow hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen access
- In-room dining
- Refrigerator available
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to noon.
Room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- No shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- No gap period between guests' stays
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: RUB 1000.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 120 for adults and RUB 120 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 200.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: RUB 350 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 500 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy Moscow
- Zakhodi na Paveletskoy Moscow
- Zakhodi na Paveletskoy
- Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy Moscow
- Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Moscow-Hotels-Hostel-Zakhodi-na-Paveletskoy.h17295262-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Moscow-Hotels-Hostel-Zakhodi-na-Paveletskoy.h17295262-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Moscow-Hotels-Hostel-Zakhodi-na-Paveletskoy.h17295262-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&