There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff are also featured at Hostel NETIZEN. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Moscow hostel.
- 1 building
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 2015
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Train station: Moscow Novaya Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
Metro station: Rimskaya Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hostel NETIZEN offers 37 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: RUB 100.00 per stay
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 300 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 330 for adults and RUB 330 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hostel NETIZEN Moscow
- NETIZEN Moscow
- Hostel NETIZEN Moscow
- Hostel NETIZEN Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Hostel NETIZEN Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Moscow
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Moscow-Hotels-Hostel-NETIZEN.h19942990-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Moscow-Hotels-Hostel-NETIZEN.h19942990-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Moscow-Hotels-Hostel-NETIZEN.h19942990-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&