Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. An airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Room SAD 3 also features coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and a television in a common area. This 3.5-star Moscow guesthouse is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Local cuisine breakfast (free)
- Breakfast available (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Train station: Moscow Kazansky Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
Metro station: Sretensky Bulvar Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Room SAD 3 offers 5 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature bathrobes and slippers. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen access
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
Food & Drink
Guests are served free local cuisine breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 700 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 700 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotelsad 3 Hotel Moscow
- Hotelsad 3 Hotel
- Hotelsad 3 Moscow
- GR Sad 3
- Room SAD 3 Moscow
- Room SAD 3 Guesthouse
- Room SAD 3 Guesthouse Moscow
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Room SAD 3 offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Children might not be eligible for free breakfast.
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Moscow-Hotels-Room-SAD-3.h29144235-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Moscow-Hotels-Room-SAD-3.h29144235-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Moscow-Hotels-Room-SAD-3.h29144235-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&