Serviced Apartments in Moscow
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Moscow
Short stay apartments in Moscow
Heaps of space, separate bedrooms and the ability to cook a hot brekkie in your very own kitchen. Is there anything sweeter than staying in an apartment? If you're dragging the whole crew to Moscow, take a look at our awesome home away from homes. With so much convenience at your fingertips, don't be surprised if you never want to leave.Popular luxury apartments in Moscow
What tops an epic getaway? Not much ... except an epic getaway which involves some indulgent digs. Get ready to turn up the luxury levels with a modern Moscow apartment:
- ApartLux Dorogomilovskaya 4: Offering a broad range of bonus amenities, such as laundry facilities and internet access, this elegant option is up there with the best.
- TravelFlat Apartments: From luxury to comfort, this place has it all. And that includes added extras like parking facilities and internet access.
Securing family-friendly apartments in Moscow really is child's play. Set up camp and make holidaying with the kiddos a whole lotta fun.
- Apart-Hotel Naumov Lubyanka: internet access and laundry facilities are two things that make this option a hit with families.
- Apart-Hotel Naumov Sretenka: Apartments have the danger of being boring for kids. But with internet access and breakfast services, this place has plenty to keep everyone happy and satisfied.
So what's it gonna be — business or pleasure? There's no reason you can't enjoy both. Make sure your Moscow trip is as comfortable as possible by choosing a cosy apartment. Shut down your laptop and relax after all those meetings at:
- Garden Embassy Hotel Moscow (3 kilometres from downtown Moscow): When there's work to be done, the task can seem much easier when you can use little things like business services and concierge services.
- Kvart Apartments Belorusskaya (3 kilometres from downtown Moscow): In between doing some work every now and then from this place, you'll be able to use internet access and airport transportation.
Hotels are an excellent choice if you simply want a clean and comfortable place to crash in between seeing the sights. However, if you're after a home away from home, go for an apartment. Whip up meals in your very own kitchen and watch your favourite films in the lounge room. You'll feel like you're turning the key in your own front door.
Apartment Accommodation In Moscow
Apartment hotels in Moscow provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Moscow apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Moscow. Book with us now and feel at home.