ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and all 10 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi, iPod docks and DVD players. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service is also available. Nice touches include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and hairdryers are also available.
A relaxing visit to Wellness Retreat can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, aromatherapy and mani/pedis along with access to the spa tub. The restaurant, Brasserie, serves regional cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court along with access to kayaking and rowing/canoeing. 861 square feet (80 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a terrace. Each morning full breakfast is served between 8:30 AM and 11 AM.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Moorooduc resort, you'll be 9.3 km (5.8 mi) from Mornington Racecourse.
Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa
12 Mar. 2019 by Woodman Estate
Thanks for choosing to stay with us at Woodman Estate. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back at some future time. Regards Rick / Woodman Estate
Review of Woodman Estate
Lovely peaceful surrounds.
Quiet and peaceful setting
Nice relaxing getaway
Very nice stay, maybe a little bit on the $$$ side
11 Nov. 2014 by
Dear Megan, Thanks for your comments and such a balanced review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay to the point where you would definitely return. We do appreciate your feedback about the bar fridge. To this end, we have purchased a new one to fix the problem. Look forward to seeing you sometime in the future. Best regards, Rick - Woodman Estate
About the Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & SpaLocation 136 Graydens Road, Moorooduc, VIC 3933
Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa and an outdoor tennis court. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this resort measures 861 square feet (80 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa. Free self parking is available. This 4.5-star Moorooduc resort is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 5 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 861 sq ft of conference space
- 80 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (96.7 km / 60.1 mi)
- Train station: Melbourne Hastings Station (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM.
Brasserie – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Formal Dining – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Billiards Room – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 95.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 35 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 40 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6 PM and 8 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 95 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 95.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Resort Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Hotel
- Woodman Estate Hotel Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Hotel Victoria
- Woodman Estate Victoria/Moorooduc, Australia
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Hotel Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Resort
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Spa
- Woodman Estate House Restaura
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.