Accommodation Near Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Moscow
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ministry of Foreign Affairs
You're sure to have a terrific time at Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
It's located in Moscow, the nation's buzzing capital.
Book in at one of the 64 hotels within a short distance of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Try the Lotte Hotel Moscow (0.5 kilometres). That said, the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow (a kilometre) and the InterContinental Moscow - Tverskaya (3 kilometres) are also popular.
Don't leave yourself dirt poor! There's a number of suitable budget places nearby. The Bulgakov Mini-Hotel and the Da! Hostel are a short 0.3 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're looking to live it up, you'll find a few luxury hotels as well. The Kebur Palace and the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel and Business Centre, Moscow are spots to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
If you need a decent coffee, you'll be able to find Bagration just nearby. When your hunger takes over, get a table at Hotel Mercure Arbat Moscow. Finally, reflect on your day with a drink at Slobodkin Center.
Other Things to Do Near Ministry of Foreign AffairsAfter you see Ministry of Foreign Affairs, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- While strolling the corridors of Pushkin House Museum on Arbat it will be easy to envision the intriguing stories of the folk who once lived there.
- While wandering around Pushkin House-Museum, close your eyes and think about those who once resided here.
- Ask about self-guided tours and admire the artefacts at Memorial Apartment of Andrei Bely.
- Make your way around Sergei Eisenstein Apartment Museum, an intriguing historic residence that is full of stories.
- Discover the tales from years gone by when you plan a tour of Herzen Museum.
Grab a ticket, check out the surroundings and enjoy the train journey to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Don't forget to jump off at Kiyevsky railway station, the most convenient station. Then you've only got a kilometre until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
Hotels in Ministry of Foreign Affairs start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.