ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi and ceiling fans are featured in all 22 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
This hostel has free WiFi in public areas, barbecues and a television in a common area. Added amenities include a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Attractions within a 20-minute walk of this Melbourne Central Business District hostel include University of Melbourne and Melbourne Central.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 22 reviews
About the Nate's Place Backpackers MelbourneLocation 475 Spencer Street, West Melbourne, VIC 3003
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, a BBQ, and a television in common area are also featured at Nate's Place Backpackers Melbourne.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Flagstaff Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
Nate's Place Backpackers Melbourne offers 22 forms of accommodation with a ceiling fan. This West Melbourne hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM-8 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-7 PM
Guests planning to arrive after reception hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's free breakfast consists of breakfast provisions available in the shared kitchen, that guests must prepare themselves. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking for more than 8 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
- Nate's Place Backpackers Melbourne Hostel
- Nate's Place Backpackers Hostel
- Nate's Place Backpackers
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.