ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and each apartment features a dining area, a sitting area and WiFi. A kitchen, a fridge and a coffee/tea maker are also available.
The café, Langleys Cafe, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch and lunch. Enjoy access to 2 outdoor tennis courts along with a fitness centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 3.5-star Melbourne Central Business District property, attractions include Bourke Street Mall and Flinders Lane.
Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Melbourne CBD ratings based on 25 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Melbourne CBD
No on-site check-in
Quality apartment well served by transport links
Close to Southern Cross and easy walk for amenties
Convenient location to Southern Cross station
Reasonable but tired facilities
Very comfortable and great view
great for 2 couples
Great 2 Bed apartment in the city
Close to Southern Cross Station but not in CBD
About the Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Melbourne CBDLocation 668 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Melbourne CBD offers its guests an indoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness centre. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Melbourne CBD. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Melbourne apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 5 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- Coffee shop
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Microwave (on request)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (22.2 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Flagstaff Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Melbourne CBD offers 5 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchens with fridges and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Melbourne apartment provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Microwaves and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Langleys Cafe – This café specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in for this property is based at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at 618 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne (entrance via Merriman Lane). After 9 PM check-in for this property is based at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments CBD-City Point, 668 Bourke Street. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 9 PM must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 18.50 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 500.00 (for guests aged under 25 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 23.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 18.50 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apartments Short Stay
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Melbourne CBD
- Melbourne Short Stay Melbourne CBD
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Melbourne CBD Apartment
- Short Stay Apartments Melbourne CBD Apartment
- Short Stay Apartments Melbourne CBD
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.