ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and accommodation features a furnished patio, an iPod dock and a dining area. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. Nice touches to enhance your stay include a jetted tub and a rainfall showerhead, while premium bedding and a pillow menu invite a good night's rest. A separate tub and shower, an espresso maker and in-room massages are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages along with body wraps, facials and aromatherapy. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning a free continental breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Olinda property, you'll be 7.5 km (4.6 mi) from Puffing Billy Steam Train.
A Cottage in the Forest ratings based on 3 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for A Cottage in the Forest
Perfect romantic mountain bush get away
20 Apr. 2018 by Valley Ranges Getaways
Thanks for the great feedback we do hope to see you again soon... thanks Valley Ranges Getaways
Great cottage, beautiful view and has everything
About the A Cottage in the ForestLocation 452 Mt Dandenong Tourist Rd, Olinda, VIC 3788
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at A Cottage in the Forest. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Olinda cottage is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Melbourne Belgrave Station (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Air-conditioned accommodation at this cottage offers fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Rooms open to furnished patios. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Accommodation at this 3.5-star cottage has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Olinda cottage provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with DVD players. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and a hairdryer.
- In-room kitchen
- Private patio (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Jetted tub
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Saturday-Thursday: 10 AM-5 PM
- Friday-Friday: 10 AM-8 PM
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Valley Ranges Getaways Office, 361-363 Mount Dandenong Tourist Road, Sassafras.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Saturday - Thursday: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Friday - Friday: 10 AM - 8 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cottage Forest Olinda
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the cottage before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.