ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a TV with cable channels, and each apartment features free local calls, a safe and a desk. A kitchenette comes equipped with a fridge and a hob, and room service is also available.
The restaurant, The Mansion Cafe, serves Filipino cuisine. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a business centre and concierge services. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Ermita aparthotel include Manila Bay and Manila Doctors Hospital.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
46.0% of guests recommend out of 77 reviews
About the Mabini Mansion HotelLocation 1011 A.Mabini Street, Manila, Manila
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Mabini Mansion Hotel also features gift shops/news stands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Manila aparthotel is smoke free.
- 145 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1977
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: Manila Paco Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: United Nations LRT Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mabini Mansion Hotel offers 145 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe. Accommodation at this 3.5-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The Mansion Cafe – This restaurant specialises in Filipino cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1200 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: PHP 168 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1200 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mabini Mansion Hotel Manila
- Mabini Mansion Hotel
- Mabini Mansion Manila
- Mabini Mansion
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.