- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amanoya Inn Minakami
- Amanoya Inn
- Amanoya Minakami
- Amanoya Minakami-Machi, Japan - Gunma
- Amanoya Minakami
- Amanoya Guesthouse
- Amanoya Guesthouse Minakami
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Maebashi-Hotels-Amanoya.h12707493-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Maebashi-Hotels-Amanoya.h12707493-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Maebashi-Hotels-Amanoya.h12707493-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&