ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, patios and free newspapers are featured in all 8 individually decorated rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and designer toiletries, while memory foam beds and premium bedding invite a good night's rest. Fridges, free bottled water and Netflix are also available. Housekeeping is available on request.
This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a library. Other amenities include a terrace, a garden and barbecues. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also free RV/bus/truck parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Lyndoch B&B include Whispering Wall and Charles Melton.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 157 reviews
About the Abbotsford Country HouseLocation 219 Yaldara Drive, Lyndoch, SA 5351
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the romantic Abbotsford Country House. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Lyndoch bed & breakfast.
- 1 floor
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- Built in 2002
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (71.4 km / 44.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Abbotsford Country House offers 8 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features free newspapers and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Memory foam beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Televisions come with Netflix. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lyndoch bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Private patio
- Memory foam beds
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 10 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 12
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 180 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 55 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 55 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Abbotsford Country House Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country House
- Abbotsford Country Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country
- Abbotsford Country House Hotel Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country Hotel
- Abbotsford Country House Lyndoch, Barossa Valley
- Abbotsford Country House B&B Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country House B&B
- Abbotsford House Lyndoch
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 12 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.