ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans are featured in all 42 rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and microwaves. Additionally, hairdryers, irons/ironing boards, and desks are available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Youngtown hotel, you'll be 5.1 km (3.1 mi) from Josef Chromy Wines.
The Abel Tasman ratings based on 406 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Abel Tasman
About the The Abel TasmanLocation 303 Hobart Rd, Youngtown, TAS 7249
As a guest of The Abel Tasman, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and express check-in. There are 2 meeting rooms available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Youngtown hotel is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- Built in 1960
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Launceston, TAS (LST) (8.9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Train station: East Tamar Junction Station (8.3 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
The Abel Tasman offers 42 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 2:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Abel Tasman Airport Motor Inn
- Abel Motor Inn
- Abel Tasman Airport Motor
- Abel Motor
- Abel Tasman Airport Motor Inn Launceston, Tasmania
- Abel Tasman Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.