As a guest of Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE", you'll find a spa tub, a garden, and a water dispenser. WiFi is free in public spaces. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kyoto ryokan.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) (101.2 km / 62.9 mi)
Train station: Gion-shijo Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE" offers 13 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. This Kyoto ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room full-sized refrigerators/freezers and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries.
- In-room dining
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy Japanese breakfast daily.
Room service is available.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property cannot accommodate requests for dietary restrictions. Any special meal requests must be received at least 7 days in advance of arrival. Special requests are not guaranteed to be accommodated.
This property does not have a front desk. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. For guests' safety, the property includes a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector in each accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Debit cards
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff do not wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guests' stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are not washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is not available
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Guest accommodation is not sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is not used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are not available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is not available
- Reservation is not required for facilities on site
- Mobile key entry is not available
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- KINOE" Kyoto
- KINOE" Ryokan Kyoto
- Kyoto "The KINOE"
- Kyoto KINOE" Ryokan
- Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE"
- Kyoto Ryokan KINOE"
- Ryokan "The KINOE"
- Ryokan KINOE"
- Ryokan KINOE" Kyoto
- The KINOE
- "The KINOE"
- Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE" Kyoto
- Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE" Ryokan
- Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE" Ryokan Kyoto
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE".
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Ryokan-"The-KINOE".h3847473-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Ryokan-"The-KINOE".h3847473-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Problem accessing the absolute URL "http://www.wotif.com/Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Ryokan-"The-KINOE".h3847473-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&". java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://www.wotif.com/Kyoto-Hotels-Kyoto-Ryokan-"The-KINOE".h3847473-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&