Hotels Near Kremlin Armoury Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kremlin Armoury Museum
Top hotels near Kremlin Armoury Museum
Kremlin Armoury Museum is certainly worth telling your friends and family about!
Situated among the busy streets of Moscow, it certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in the exciting national capital.
You'll find a terrific variety of places to stay here, with no less than 108 within 3 kilometres of Kremlin Armoury Museum. Try The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow (0.9 kilometres). That said, the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow (a kilometre) and the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow (0.8 kilometres) are also recommended.
No worries if you're trying to stick to a budget, you'll have plenty of choice when it comes to hotels. The Kamergersky Hotel, a kilometre away, and the Artel Hotel, a kilometre away, are some of the recommended options.
Looking to splurge a smidge? There is a decent range of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. You'll definitely love the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel or the St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Get your morning started right with a delicious coffee at Amadeus. Fortunately, it's close to Kremlin Armoury Museum. You don't need to search for a lunch or dinner spot. Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow has plenty of options. And then, pull up a stool at Irlandskiy pab for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Kremlin Armoury MuseumAfter you visit Kremlin Armoury Museum, check what's going on in the surrounding region:
- If you're feeling very quiet and thoughtful, take a tour through Cathedral of the Archangel.
- Moscow Kremlin is a royal address, appreciated for its architectural design along with its rich history.
- When you visit Terem Palace, be sure to take note of the opulence and the artistry of its design.
- When you visit Faceted Palace, make certain you appreciate the lavishness and mastery of its design.
- A unique space of solace and worship, Cathedral of the Annunciation is well-worth calling into.
How much is a hotel room in Kremlin Armoury Museum?
Hotels in Kremlin Armoury Museum start at AU$32 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.