ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with digital channels are featured in all 508 rooms, and you can enjoy free wired Internet, furnished lanais and WiFi. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and bathrobes. Fridges, minibars and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A day of pampering at Ho'ola Spa can include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages and detox wraps along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, Rays on the Bay, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. The resort's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts, 24-hour health club and spa tub plus access to free bike rentals. 5740 square feet (533 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool and a coffee shop/café. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Kailua-Kona resort include Kahalu'u Beach Park and Magic Sands Beach.
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Very tired hotel, overdue for a make over!
50th birthday escape
A nice escape close to Kona
Not up to standard
Dated and too far from anything
Lovely resort on the Kona side of Big Island
Over priced and dated
Fantastic pools especially for children
About the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou BayLocation 78-128 Ehukai St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this resort measures 5740 square feet (533 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Kailua-Kona resort is smoke free.
- 508 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 5740 sq ft of conference space
- 533 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers 508 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to furnished lanais. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private lanai (furnished)
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Rays on the Bay – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Holua Poolside Bar and Lo – This poolside restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Haleo Luau – Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Kaiulu Sheraton Club Loun – This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 70.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Tax ID - 27-4750769
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.41 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 29.95 and USD 29.99 for adults, and USD 12.50 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Kona Resort Keauhou Bay Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kona Keauhou Bay Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kona Keauhou Bay
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort Keauhou Bay
- Sheraton Kona Resort Spa at Keauhou Bay
- Sheraton Kona Keauhou KailuaK
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.