ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LED TVs with digital channels are featured in all 43 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, MP3 docks and sofa beds. You'll find nice touches like designer toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Fridges, coffee/tea makers and safes are also available.
The restaurant, Jamberoo Restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and pool loungers. Business amenities include a conference centre and a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a garden. Breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of RV/bus/truck parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Jamberoo hotel, you'll be 30.3 km (18.9 mi) from Seven Mile Beach.
Jamberoo Resort ratings based on 108 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Jamberoo Resort
About the Jamberoo ResortLocation 406 Jamberoo Mountain Road, Jamberoo, NSW 2533
Jamberoo Resort offers its guests an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Jamberoo Resort. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Jamberoo hotel.
- 43 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4 buildings
- Built in 1990
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Sofa bed
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (112.7 km / 70 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Jamberoo Resort offers 43 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and a safe. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 40-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Microwaves and hairdryers can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- MP3 dock
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Jamberoo Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.00 and AUD 18.00 for adults, and AUD 8.00 and AUD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jamberoo Resort
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.