There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A seasonal outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Youth Hostel Villa Marija. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Hvar hostel.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
- Lockers available
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Split Airport (SPU) (81.9 km / 50.9 mi)
Youth Hostel Villa Marija offers 15 accommodations with slippers. Rooms open to patios. This Hvar hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in October 2017.
- Private patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Youth Hostel Villa Marija has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving after 9:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Youth Hostel Villa Marija
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray. Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Recommendations for hotels and renters (Croatia). This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practice of: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO); Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia); Safe Travels (WTTC - Global); Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global); CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert); COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Cash Deposit Required
- Service animals not allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- Online Penalty Collection
- Cash-only property
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Social distancing measures are not in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitisation guidelines Recommendations for hotels and renters (Croatia)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guests' stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitisation practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitisation practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Property follows sanitisation practices of Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia)
- Guest accommodation is not sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are not available
- Masks are not compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is not available
- Reservation is not required for facilities on site
- Mobile key entry is not available
- Food service not has not been amended for enhanced safety
- Property follows sanitisation practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.93 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.46 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.33 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.66 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Administrative fee: EUR 1.4 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 30 and EUR 80 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hostel Villa Marija
- Hostel Villa Marija Hvar
- Villa Marija Hvar
- Youth Hostel Villa Marija Hvar
- Youth Villa Marija Hvar
- Youth Villa Marija
- Villa Marija Hotel Hvar
- Youth Hostel Villa Marija Hvar
- Youth Hostel Villa Marija Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Youth Hostel Villa Marija Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Hvar
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Hvar-Hotels-Youth-Hostel-Villa-Marija.h4099782-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Hvar-Hotels-Youth-Hostel-Villa-Marija.h4099782-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Hvar-Hotels-Youth-Hostel-Villa-Marija.h4099782-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&